Efficient and simplified ordering
Rey Technology has specialized in the development and integration of complex automation, IT and digitalization solutions for the industrial environment for over 40 years
With great know-how and commitment, more than 100 experienced professionals work on many projects, using a large number of components, parts as well as electro(nic) accessories and consumables.
"Replacing the existing Excel solution with iDIP massively reduces the processing time and error rate of the ordering system and substantially relieves us. I can now make adjustments to the process and the information data myself and thus involve all parties step by step."
Bianca Allenspach - Logistic and Preparation
- The material procurement via the internal ordering process is unmanageable and requiresa lot of internal coordinative coordination with different people.
- lack of transparency and too long processing time of material procurement (what is needed for whom, when and how many times and can be bundled).
- Maintenance of know-how and deputy regulation so that order releases can be made optimally with the correct suppliers according to article and project.
- Project managers are too little coordinated on the status of material orders, partial deliveries, backorders, and delivery delays.
- Performance issues with the existing Excel solution and input errors with simultaneous processing of purchase orders.
- Article master (article archive) with article entry
- Automatic order generation for the respective suppliers
- Order management with delivery receipts
- Reporting for project managers
- Goods receipt controlling (logistics)
- Invoice receipt controlling (accounting)
- Integration of Identity Provider via Azure AD-Sync (Entra ID)
After migrating the old Excel solution to iDIP, the following was achieved:
- Single Point of Truth: All order, status and history information is in one place and is maintained and documented here.
- Substantial reduction of the total processing time of the ordering.
- Increase in clarity and transparency for all parties involved through easy-to-use, individual information displays, status queries and filters.
- Reduction of media disruptions from order entry, order triggering, goods receipt to controlling.
- Eliminate performance problems and 100% reduction of input errors while processing.
- Access to the ordering system via the familiar windows login
Services Solution Provider
- Requirements elicitation with workshops
- Conceptual design of the solution
- Implementation of the concept with iDIP
- Connection Azure AD-Sync